Indoor and Outdoor Boat Storage & Winterization Services
When it comes to boat storage, shrinkwrap and winterization, you can’t go wrong with choosing Hartley Bay Marina’s professional services. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service excellence, based on many years of boating industry experience.
Boating enthusiasts choose Hartley Bay Marina for our commitment to complete dependability. When you need boat storage, the Hartley Bay Marina facility provides the convenience and security you require.
Why Boat Storage?
As we go into fall, it’s important to store and protect your valuable assets, especially water-borne craft such as jet skis, dinghies, and ski boats in a safe, secure environment away from the dangers of the water. Boat storage and winterization helps extend the life of your boat’s power train by preventing the components from freezing, dormancy and corrosion. At Hartley Bay Marina, our boat storage facility is conveniently located.
When you store your boat at Hartley Bay Marina, you enjoy many benefits:
- Easy access to your craft whenever you visit the marina.
- Lower maintenance costs, as the boat is not exposed to the elements.
- Simplicity of maintenance on land.
In addition, Hartley Bay Marina’s boat storage service is cost effective. Our facility offers advanced security and protection with access control. You can visit to clean, service or maintain your boat (upon arrangement), or you can rely on our in-house staff to perform winterization and shrink wrapping on your behalf. That’s the joy of having a boat, without the hassle of taking care of it.
Winter Boat Storage & Maintenance
The Hartley Bay Marina team has been in the industry for decades, servicing and repairing all makes and models of boats. We offer engine services, electrical and wiring repairs and services, refurbishment, shrink wrapping and winterization.
Our boat shrinkwrap and winterization service includes:
- Sterndrive winterization: Checking oils, winterizing engine, draining engine block, anti-freeze, stabilizing fuel in tank.
- Outboard winterization: Checking oils, disconnecting battery, stabilizing fuel in tank, winterizing engine using fogging oil.
- Inboard winterization: Checking transmission and engine oils, disconnecting battery, winterizing engine, draining engine block and flushing with antifreeze, stabilizing fuel in tank.
Get in touch with Hartley Bay Marina today to book your boat storage, shrinkwrap and winterization service.